
I wanna know what promises to keep
I wanna know how guilty people sleep
I wanna know if willows really weep
I wanna know where’s my reward to reap?
I wanna know why the devil’s not wrung dry
I wanna know why politicians lie
I wanna know why nobody gets high
I wanna know why they don’t even try
I wanna know if all you need is love
I wanna know the word from up above
I wanna know what you’re thinking of
I wanna know when you have had enough
I wonder why we think we’re doing so well
I wonder what time will be able to tell
I wanna know what it feels like to be king
I wanna know if children, they don’t sing
I wanna know if birds should lose their wings
I wanna know if we do anything
I wanna know how we could makes ends meet
I wanna know when I should stomp my feet
I wanna know why history repeats
I wanna know how you turned out so sweet
I wonder why we think we’re doing so well
I wonder what time will be able to tell
We’re waiting for someone to turn on the light
So we won’t be wrong about everything right
I Want to Know - The Mavericks

I wanna know how guilty people sleep
I wanna know if willows really weep
I wanna know where’s my reward to reap?
I wanna know why the devil’s not wrung dry
I wanna know why politicians lie
I wanna know why nobody gets high
I wanna know why they don’t even try
I wanna know if all you need is love
I wanna know the word from up above
I wanna know what you’re thinking of
I wanna know when you have had enough
I wonder why we think we’re doing so well
I wonder what time will be able to tell
I wanna know what it feels like to be king
I wanna know if children, they don’t sing
I wanna know if birds should lose their wings
I wanna know if we do anything
I wanna know how we could makes ends meet
I wanna know when I should stomp my feet
I wanna know why history repeats
I wanna know how you turned out so sweet
I wonder why we think we’re doing so well
I wonder what time will be able to tell
We’re waiting for someone to turn on the light
So we won’t be wrong about everything right
I Want to Know - The Mavericks

2 comments:
OK....I think some days you live inside my head! I have that exactg same photo in my photobucket account! I found a whole series of stone photos on-line that I love.
I went and listened to the song and I love it. I am hopelessly out of touch with music. I listened to several by that band on u-tube that I liked.
I am switching from taxol to abraxane on Monday! no more steroids!! Woo-Hoo. Hopefully it will help a bit with the fingers and toes being numb and hurting too.
Thanks for the song :)
Deb C
hey deb,
i heard this song on my way home from dinner with cathi, and it caught my ear, mind, heart, soul.
when i got home i had to look up the lyrics to share. then i was searching for a picture in my photo album that just felt right, and this stone one was the one that did.
i hope the abraxane does the trick for you and doesn't have the nasty side effects. no more steroids? woohoo indeed!!!
xoxo,
~k
Post a Comment