When I went for my PET scan yesterday, they told me I could have my CT at the same time. Cool...saves me a trip next week.
After they injected me with the dye for the PET, I had to sit in a dark room for an hour...no reading, no talking on the phone or texting. Just sitting there alone in the dark checking my cell phone clock every minute or so...OMG, it's only been 2 minutes!
Social butterfly that I am, I asked the lady why I couldn't just go hang out in the waiting room for an hour. She said, "because you are radioactive". Oh, okay then, by all means, keep me quarantined.
The scans aren't a huge deal, they aren't painful...mostly just uncomfortable. I won't get the results until next Wednesday.
Heading out of town later today for my weekend with the girls at Beaver Lake. I am so looking forward to just getting away.
~*~ happy first day of summer!!! ~*~

No comments:
Post a Comment