You always make me laugh.
No matter how far apart we are, no matter where I go,
you are always with me.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
I love & miss you!
Wishing you bubbles & silly laughter
No matter how far apart we are, no matter where I go,
you are always with me.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
I love & miss you!
Wishing you bubbles & silly laughterYou have the biggest and kindest heart.
I have been blessed to have you as my friend for the past 11 years.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
I love you!
Wishing you stars & butterflies
I have been blessed to have you as my friend for the past 11 years.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
I love you!
Wishing you stars & butterfliesHappy Birthday Shell & Cat!!!

5 comments:
I love that balloon arrangement in the pic with you and Cat! LOL
Heather
i know...poor 'scer! i ballooned him right out of the pic, and it was HIS b-day.
the other little graphic to choose from was a piece of cake. i should try to put that where his hand is.
haha...i'm a creative GENIUS!!!!!!!
holy crap - look how tan you are!!!
sags rock
Thanks Kel!!! Love you too girl....
A: how tan i WAS! now i just burn if/when i get in the sun.
that pic was taken in july, so that was just from yardwork and whatever else i did outside in my old life.
we DO rock though!!!
Post a Comment